Saturday, November 21, 2009

Anticipating Monday.

At this time I should be taking a nap, though my shoulder is not well and a little pain now and then, I’m resolved to write this to share with you. I am not afraid to say that I like a girl, but I did not confide to anyone about her.

A sip of tea, munching chocolate brownies, I secretly stare at her and mingled with the crowds. Long silky hair, eye-catching smile, perfect complexion and flawless features, but I never have the courage to tell her so. Whenever I see her, I have the feeling that she is the one that I have been looking for.

So I have been lucky enough today. Unbeknown to her, she dropped her notepad while leaving in a hurry. Creating a chance for me to return it to her personally. Maybe it is a perfect chance to ask her out for a drink. Can’t wait for Monday to come for I cannot bear to part with her so long.

Tu es dans toutes mes pensées

No comments:

Post a Comment