Wednesday, November 18, 2009

In dire need of a panacea.

Sorry for the infrequent writings lately. It’s not that I’m not writing but things have been pretty hectic as you all are well aware that my new album is releasing on Christmas which is timed to coincide with my birthday. I am, however, trying to update my thoughts and the sequel on this blog.

In the meantime, I’ve to take care of my brother. My sister and I are making every effort to help him to recover from his deteriorating sickness, prayer is much needed during time like this. Sometimes, my brother is shouting for a violin, but there was never a right one for him, I have absolutely no idea what kind of violin that he really wants. I am now wondering, what would happen if I give him a person named violin.

While I am sitting in my room reading books about how to deal with severe brain damage, I believe God will answer our prayers.

1 comment: